Start your free trial of AppraisalPro now!
AppraisalPro seeks top appraisers!
AppraisalPro employs a strong Quality Control (QC) process to ensure that we work with only the best appraisers.
- Licensing and Certification
- A copy of the appraisers license or certification in the state in which the appraisal is to be performed is required
- We check that the appraiser’s license or certification is current and active
- Verification required of at least two years of work history as a licensed or certified appraiser
- Verification required that the work history is clear of disciplinary actions and appraisal-related challenges
- Work Samples
- Two appraiser submitted sample work reports for Quality Control review and approval
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Certification
- Verification required of FHA Certification
- Errors & Omission (E&O) Insurance
- Verification required of at least $500,000 in current E&O insurance
When choosing an appraiser, we look for:
- Quality Work – Appraisers who are state licensed or certified.
- Timely Communication – Appraisers who confirm orders quickly, stay in contact with us and keep us updated on the appraisals they are handling.
- Quick Turn Around Time – Appraisers who complete their reports within 48 hours of an appraisal.
- Geographic Competency – Appraisers who are within 20 miles of an appraisal and who have performed an appraisal in this area within the last six months.