Register to Become a Member of Our Appraiser Panel and Begin Receiving Appraisal Orders
AppraisalPro is always looking for highly qualified professional appraisers to add to our national Appraiser Panel. Use this link to register your appraisal company or service to begin using our online system and offering your services to our real estate and mortgage customers. You will be notified when your registration has been reviewed and approved. You may then begin receiving and accepting appraisal orders within AppraisalPro.
AppraisalPro seeks top appraisers!
AppraisalPro employs a strong Quality Control (QC) process to ensure that we work with only the best appraisers.
- Licensing and Certification
- A copy of the appraisers license or certification in the state in which the appraisal is to be performed is required
- We check that the appraiser’s license or certification is current and active
- Verification required of at least two years of work history as a licensed or certified appraiser
- Verification required that the work history is clear of disciplinary actions and appraisal-related challenges
- Work Samples
- Two appraiser submitted sample work reports for Quality Control review and approval
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Certification
- Verification required of FHA Certification
- Errors & Omission (E&O) Insurance
- Verification required of at least $500,000 in current E&O insurance
When choosing an appraiser, we look for:
- Quality Work – Appraisers who are state licensed or certified.
- Timely Communication – Appraisers who confirm orders quickly, stay in contact with us and keep us updated on the appraisals they are handling.
- Quick Turn Around Time – Appraisers who complete their reports within 48 hours of an appraisal.
- Geographic Competency – Appraisers who are within 20 miles of an appraisal and who have performed an appraisal in this area within the last six months.